You have no items in your shopping cart.
Learn more about our virtual marketplace
- Who are we?
Ateli s.r.o. the company is the operator of the PoštovnéZDARMA.cz virtual marketplace which cannot be considered an e-commerce shop but a trading platform, which provides virtual office space and provides its users, who are natural and legal persons from all over the world, with some kind of services.
- Key concepts:
- Operator - Ateli, s.r.o., IČ 29157013, with its registered office at Moravská 854/2, Doubravka, 312 00 Pilsen, Czech Republic, entered in the Commercial Register of the Regional court of West Bohemia Plzen, Section C, number 27472.
- User - natural or legal person who concluded a Contract for services with the Operator. Depending on the type of the user account, the user can act as: Supplier, Buyer, Affiliate partner, Blogger, Carrier, etc.
- Supplier - natural or legal person who concluded a Contract for services with the Operator (type of the user account - Supplier) under the arrangements laid down in the General Terms and Conditions - virtual marketplace services, more information can be found here, and a Virtual Office Agreement under the arrangements laid down in the Marketplace conditions.
- Buyer - natural or legal person who concluded a Contract for services with the Operator (type of the user account - Buyer ) under the arrangements laid down in the General Terms and Conditions - virtual marketplace services.
- Buyer satisfaction guarantee policy - set of rules used by the PoštovnéZDARMA.cz virtual marketplace in order to ensure the Buyers fair conditions in the purchase of goods.
Who? What? To whom?
- A supplier is someone who is interested in offering their goods in our virtual marketplace and who opens their own account for this purpose. Currently, there are more than 150 000 products offered and 150 suppliers using the PoštovnéZDARMA.cz virtual marketplace.
- A buyer is someone who is interested in buying offered products and who opens their own account for this purpose. Currently, there are over millions of people using the PoštovnéZDARMA.cz virtual marketplace.
- Please note that the PoštovnéZDARMA.cz virtual marketplace is not a supplier of any of the goods, does not conclude any contracts for the sale of goods, does not come into contact with the goods and is not in control of the product delivery process. The sale contract is concluded between a Supplier and a Buyer.
Safety and guarantee
- Every Supplier, who offers their goods at the PoštovnéZDARMA.cz virtual marketplace, is obliged to specify trading conditions for each product. Since the PoštovnéZDARMA.cz virtual marketplace pursues the Buyer satisfaction guarantee policy, it controls the whole process, imposes sanctions against the Suppliers and advocates that those conditions are in accordance with the legislation of the Czech Republic and with the European Union law.
- Payment security is one of the important parts of the satisfaction guarantee policy. The security is ensured by using a system of safekeeping and its conditions. Please take into consideration that this system is mandatory for all users. And how does it work? A Buyer sends their financial resources to the nominee account of the PoštovnéZDARMA.cz virtual marketplace. The money is then deposited into this account until all the conditions are fulfilled. Afterwards, it can be sent to a Supplier. The conditions may vary according to the payment methods. If a Supplier does not fulfil the conditions that are specified for each product, the PoštovnéZDARMA.cz virtual marketplace is then authorized to delay the money transfer. The virtual marketplace also helps to open negotiations between a Buyer and a Supplier. However, the PoštovnéZDARMA.cz virtual marketplace is not authorized to give final judgement of the dispute arising from the sale contract. If a Supplier infringes conditions which are set out by the PoštovnéZDARMA.cz virtual marketplace in order to prevent any infringements, the financial resources may be sent back to the Buyer.
Communication with traders
- Under the terms of the satisfaction guarantee policy, we ensure that Suppliers communicate with Buyers. If there is a dispute between a Supplier and a Buyer, we offer our services of mediation communication. It is always possible for Buyers to communicate in Czech.
- The Operator does not take any responsibility for the sale contract concluded between a Supplier and a Buyer. The Operator is not a Supplier's or Buyer's representative as well. A Supplier is responsible for the sale of products, potential complaints and any other problems arising from the sale contract.
The Operator does not guarantee:
a) accessibility, quality, safety, suitability or legality of offered goods;
- b) truthfulness or accuracy of the goods description provided by a Supplier;
- c) truthfulness or accuracy of evaluations, reviews or other user contributions;
- d) fulfilment or acting of a Supplier or of a third party.
Unless otherwise stated, the Operator does not have the power of approval to decide what kind of products will be offered by a Supplier. There are, certainly, some kind of processes that are established in order to prevent any problems when purchasing offered products. It is highly recommended for a Buyer to acquaint with the Terms and Conditions of the Supplier.
- Although we are not a contracting party, we are always of any help to a Buyer ( payment processing, returning goods, refunds or any other kind of customer service).
Intellectual property law
- The PoštovneZDARMA.cz virtual marketaplace has for some time pursued a policy of full transparency and accordance with the law within which we fight against any infringements of the intellectual property law.
- The PoštovnéZDARMA.cz virtual marketplace punishes all Suppliers who offer products which infringe the intellectual property laws of the third parties. In the case of a serious or repeated breach, a Supplier may be punished with a fine and their account may be blocked.
- Please fill in the form (“copyright takedown notice”) here, if you notice any infringements of the intellectual property at the PoštovneZDARMA.cz virtual marketplace. It would be very helpful for us. Everybody who does not respect the law then may be revealed and punished.
- In accordance with Article 14 of the Directive 2000/31/EC - Directive on electronic commerce and with Act No 480/2004 Coll. and “Safe Harbor” provision 17 U.S.C. §§ 512 Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA), the representatives of the www.postovnezdarma.cz marketplace are not responsible for any infringements of the intellectual property unless they are aware of them.