You have no items in your shopping cart.
Personal data protection and cookies
- Key concepts:
Provider - Ateli, s.r.o., IČ 29157013, with its registered office at Moravská 854/2, Doubravka, 312 00 Plzeň, Czech Republic, entered in the Commercial Register of the Regional court of West Bohemia Plzen, Section C, number 27472.
- User - a natural person who concludes with the provider a contract for services under the arrangements laid down in the General Terms and Conditions - virtual marketplace services.
- 1.1 In accordance with the Art. 4 GDPR regulation, the provider plays the role of a controller.
- 1.2 ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- 1.3 The provider did not appoint a representative.
- 1.4 The provider processes personal data which were given by a user or personal data which were written in the contract for services.
- 1.5 The provider processes identification and contact data, and data which are necessary for the performance of the contract of a user.
- 1.6 Lawful reasons to process personal data:
1. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, GDPR Article 6, paragraph 1 b)
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller (commercial communication, newsletters, etc.) GDPR Article 6, paragraph 1 f)
- the provision of services arising from the contract for services; personal data are necessary to finish registration and to provide services, it is crucial to provide personal data in order to conclude a contract for services, otherwise it is not possible to conclude the contract
- marketing strategy, newsletters, commercial communication
- for no longer than necessary in order to exercise the rights and responsibilities arising from a contract for services (for 15 years since the termination of a contractual relationship),
- until the subject's data consent is withdrawn, for no longer than 5 years if personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- participate in the delivery of services
- provide services of the virtual marketplace
- provide marketing services
- of access to the personal data, Article 15 GDPR,
- to rectification of personal data, Article 16 GDPR, or as the case may be : to restrict processing, Article 18 GDPR,
- to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), Article 17 GDPR,
- to object, Article 21 GDPR
- to data portability, Article 20 GDPR
- to withdraw their consent via helpdesk
- 2.1 “Cookies“ are text files with small pieces of data which are stored on the user's hard drive. These files are used to track the user's browser website browsing history, preferred language and other information.
- 2.2 A user has no commitments or other additional obligations.
- 2.3 You can learn more about cookie files here
- 2.5 There are two types of cookie files: short-term „session cookie“ which is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed and long-term „persistent cookie“ which is stored on a user's device to help remember information, settings, preferences, etc.
- 2.6 Some cookie files may collect information which is subsequently used by a third party (the provider´s contractual partners) and which support their advertising activities (third party cookies). A user cannot be identified on the basis of this information
- 2.7 Cookie files are processed automatically by the provider.